Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Weekly Brief: Potatoes

I am terribly sorry everyone, as in Jasmine, Peter and Aninimous. I had a hectic day yesterday and forgot to post my article. Jasmine, I told you to remind me! So here it is:

Potatoes. Potatoes are a daily thing in my life, but I'm not so sure if they are in yours. If they aren't, they should be. They are a nutritious and delicious vegetable, they are a vegetable right? There are so many ways to cook them, red potatoes with parsley and garlic, mashed potatoes with gravy, baked potatoes with sour cream, the options are endless! But of course I'm not here to tell you the different recipes for potatoes. That would be a cooking show, and cooking shows are not entertaining. I am merely here to tell you how wonderful potatoes are and how we should all eat potatoes every day. Well, I've guess I've said it now. Join Jasmine, Peter, Aninimous, and I the rest of the week for random articles that no one will read! Yay potatoes!

Taylor T.

No comments:

Post a Comment