Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lucky 13

I'm kind of pressed for time, so I'll make this brief. First things first, I read Jasmine's article, and discovered that I need less superficial content in mine, but then I would have nothing left. Therefore, I am trying to add some worthwhile content. Um...A man is only as wise as his...uh...wisdom. TAKE THAT SUPERFICIAL CONTENT!

And our winner for our Competition is:

The only entrant: Jasmine Crespo!
Her story is below.
“There she goes.” Jake whispered tenderly as Rachel passed by. “She’s going to win the costume competition for sure…” “Coincidence? I think not!” Dr.Thebes stated boldly. “She is a witch! And not the good type of witch either…” “Wait, which witch? Which witch is the witch whom I want to pick as the winner? Does anyone know which witch it is? Egad! She must have put a spell on me that wicked witch!” Ms.Julia screeched. “No Ms.Julia that was just the poison, nothing to worry about. Well unless you consider dying a worrisome subject. On the other hand, you’ll make one heck of a zombie!” Katie said as she unsuccessfully tried to console Ms.Julia. The panicked Ms.Julia ran to Dr. Thebes for advice. “Dr. Thebes!” She said as he shot into the air in astonishment, “Dr Thebes! You must help me! Rachel poisoned me!” “Have you any idea how Rachel poisoned you Ma’am?” Dr. Thebes interjected. “Uh… how do you mean?” “HAVE YOU EATEN ANYTHING WOMAN!” Dr. Thebes fumed. Ms. Julia’s face lit up in recognition. “Yes…no?... does water count as eating?” “YES!!” “Well then yes, but I don’t think the water was poisoned, it tasted a little funny but I mean all water tastes funny right? And I have this weird thing with my sinuses so that everything tastes weird and- Dr Thebes?” As Ms.Julia was saying this Dr. Thebes was slowly counting down the seconds until Ms. Julia would drop to the floor and stop her incessant ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment