Monday, October 25, 2010

More Demon's Eye Stuff by Peter Rosen

"Incredible," whispered the Hunter. He took the arrows. "I wonder how well they work." He walked halfway down the street before stopping abruptly. "I almost forgot," he called, not turning around.
"Forgot what?" The arrow seemed to come out of nowhere, piercing the old man's leg. "You missed," he said triumphantly.
"I did?" the Hunter replied. Very deliberately he once again turned his back on the messenger. There was a scream and a flash of lightning. The Hunter smiled. "So they do work after all."
"I'm coming for you James, I'm coming for you," he hissed as he strode off into the darkness.

A little bit of clarification: The messenger and old man are the same person. The arrows cause the target to be struck by lightning. The Hunter is also on a quest for revenge. He has been killing off everyone that caused him to suffer, and he has only two...uh...one left. And yes, he does turn around when he shoots the arrow.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Peter. I was wondering when I was going to hear more... I was going to mention it but... I think all thoughts were clouded out by the Maple Leaf Rag... I feel lost in the story though because I read all of it that you gave me and that was all the way back in the beginning of January. I must read more. (I'm taking your line by the way...)
    Brilliant Peter, Brilliant!
    -Jasmine Crespo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're sure it's Maple Leaf Rag that's clouding your mind? Are you sure it's not "du BOP du BOP"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure... though it may be spreading to why you think others would know of sincerely concidering it is all your fault and I have absolutely no idea what it means. You forgot your name!
    -Sincerely?
    Jasmine Crespo
    P.S.
    Pirates failed and I have not killed 4 certain people yet. But that has nothing to do with subject... which is????

    ReplyDelete