Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Special Announcement

In an attempt to make it look as if the class is blogging, a few students are running "columns" regularly. This is the official announcement for these for columns.

On Mondays and Thursdays, Jasmine Crespo's 26 Ways to Fail will run.

On Tuesdays You Have a Problem by Aninimous will run (yes, it's spelled wrong on purpose). This column will discuss your problems and how they affect the world and possibly the toast industry (but probably not).

On Wednesdays and Saturdays, Lucky 13 by Peter Rosen will run. This will talk about random topics that have nothing to do with anything.

On Fridays, Taylor Tomlinson's thus far unnamed column will run.

We hope all our readers will enjoy these, all five of you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm so excited. Thanks for being so "entrepreneurial" (maybe that can be a theme one column...not really)and taking on such a project. I am both impressed and intrigued. If I can do anything to encourage publicity or contribution let me know. Let the writing begin!

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm full of loneliness right now.
    Marisa B.

    ReplyDelete