Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lucky 13

VICTORY! VICTORY IS MINE!

That was quite the epic battle. I spent a very long time fighting the Penguin Police. I also discovered how they've been tracking me, and just to be safe I shut off all communications with the outside world (Wow, that android is useful). Anyway, things started to tip in my favor when I blew up the Eiffel Tower. And then the Taj Mahal. And then Mt. Everest. And then the entire island of Australia (well, I actually didn't blow it up, but the Penguin Police fell right into my trap). They've been so busy covering it up that I had time to go to Antarctica and shut down their base (except the prison; Patrick Suanda will not be getting out anytime soon, folks).

NOW (almost) NOTHING STANDS IN MY WAY! THE WORLD WILL BE MINE (and several other people's as well, but I won't disclose their identities)!

Peter Rosen

No comments:

Post a Comment