Thursday, May 5, 2011

26 Ways to Fail

This does not count as talking to the shunned. For this reason I put a special warning that this is not for anyone who is henceforth shunned. Also I would like to point out that since I was not aware of Alex knowing the secret information, he does not get 20. He received one ticket plus one proxy that Mrs. Fish gave to Peter. The ticket Peter stole form Bro. Merrill does not count and will be voided and replaced. Alex will however get 20 (voided) tickets because I really like ripping out the tickets. Though it said that the tickets will not be replenished, they can be replaced if stolen. I would also like to point out the clause that whoever receives the last ticket is the only one shunned. And please understand this is because I really want to find the out what the classified information is for real.

Jasmine Crespo

No comments:

Post a Comment