Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mystery by Taylor Tomlinson

Unlike most, I have actually been watching the blog for more stuff to come out, but sadly, I've been disappointed. Here is a little poem I wrote in one of my bursts of inspiration.

A trick of the eye
Was it a passerby?
Or a ghostly hand
Reaching desperately for land?

Was it what I thought?
Something no one would've have sought?
Something so black and dangerous,
So dark and treacherous

I might faint from the fear
Of that very slight smear
Or was it just a passerby,
A mere trick of the eye?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping the blog alive!

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. what a mysteriously lovely poem!

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Told you you were a good writer! :P Lovely Taylor... It makes me think of REVENGE. Just kidding. I've read it before too... Well now you are off my harrassing to blog list.
    -(Chef Boyardee) Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im glad I have your approval chef boyardee.
    Taylor TOmlinson

    ReplyDelete