Friday, January 22, 2010

Marisa's Multiple Names

1. Marisa
2. MaLyBe
3. Misa
4. Marigold (Jasmine spelled it with a y! [I thought you spelled it like Maryland! Not my fault!-JJ] Yes it is Jasogme!)
5. The Big M (Ask Melissa, she will tell you!)
6. Renee (French!)
7. Jellybean (The same as Jasogme!)
8. Mommy! (Also the same as Jasogme, but because of different people!)[Shut up, Melissa! -JJ]
9. Titter (From her li'l sis!)
10. Twitter (Her dad's attempt at being funny with Titter.) (Titter also means laughing. Just and FYI!)
11. Tweety Bird
12. Marissa
13. Marshmallow
14. "Weader"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Comments done by Melissa B., except those marked JJ. -Melissa B.
I had no say in this post and we shall all laugh and forget this on Monday (I really don't care, but it's fun to pretend that I do). -Marisa B.
We are all high on something I suppose. This is something random Marisa, Melissa, and I did. I hope you all appreciated our insane work. Melissa I don't care if I spelled it wrong or if my grammar sucks. -Jasmine C.

3 comments:

  1. You're spelling and grammar kind of do suck, Jasogme. I love you anyways, it's true... *Sob* I'm over it!
    Love you!

    Melissa T. Brummett

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had so many names! I still prefer calling you Marissa, if that's all right with you. Love ya!

    Alison Carter

    ReplyDelete